The most powerful and strongest bike from the Bajaj is all set to its first facelift after its initial launch in 2016, the facelift is expected to launch in the next few months or in the first or second quarter of 2019. The newBajaj Dominar 400 is good to go to get a new or refreshed look.
Here we are going to discuss about the changes introduced in the facelift of Dominar 400 2019 facelift model:
The refreshed changes
- The greatest update which has been introduced on the new Dominar is the topsy turvy forks which seem to be like the ones utilized on its KTM kin.
- With the new USDs, anticipate that the modification of the suspension should be diverse also.
- The back monoshock will be equivalent to the one on the flow show. The other critical changes have been made on the digital showcases.
- The instrument bunch has been updated and the tank mounted auxiliary showcase presently peruses out data, for example, gear position, time and the odometer.
Furthermore, in conclusion, the other huge update in the model is the side-mounted twin fumes. It looks cool and will offer a meatier fumes note.
Also check Jawa Motorcycles launched in India.
Power and Engine
- At present, the Bajaj Dominar gets a 373 cc single-chamber motor which makes 34 bhp and 35 Nm of pinnacle torque while being combined to a 6-speed gearbox. Anticipate that the new model should get somewhat more power and torque.
- Bajaj may likewise offer a double overhead camshaft motor rather than the single overhead camshaft motor on the present model, remembering discharges and effectiveness and the way that India will move to BS-6 standards too.
- On the front of the rear suspension, it will be a monoshock unity with the 17-inch alloy wheels size design along with the tubeless tyres.
- The front brake currently gets outspread mounting, and whereas it is expected that it will improve the brake feature. Spiral mounting increases the torsional flexing while at the same time braking and this ought to convert into a crisper brake feel.
- Double channel ABS will presently be standard on the new Dominar 400 thinking about the new administrative controls.
The Bajaj Dominar 400is a well-known Bajaj model in the cruiser sports segment in bikes. It is a unique segment for this bike. The brand introduces a taller handlebar and longer pillion seat design. It will offer more comfort to the users now.
On the price front, it has been reported that the all-new Dominar 400 price will be available at an increased price of Rs. 20,000 from its current standard model price.
Thus, the existing Dominar 400 price is available from the range From Rs. 1, 46,111 to Rs. 1, 604,03.