Have you accidentally deleted word documents which are very crucial for you? No need to worry about that, just read the article, in order to know the solution about “how to recover deleted word documents from pen drive”. In this post, we will tell you some easy steps to recover deleted word files from the pen drive.
It is pretty irritating when you spend days working on the word document and suddenly you realize that you are not able to find your word documents. No doubt, it is a very pathetic moment. But don’t worry about that, nothing has been deleted forever from your system. Even after you have deleted your important data from the computer. Here we will tell you some free solution to recover deleted word documents from the USB drive.
There are multiple reasons to lose your valuable word documents. Few of them are mentioned below:
- Word files are deleted by using Shift+delete button
- Accidentally formatted your USB drive
- Use of CMD for Deleting Files and Folders
- Empty Recycle bin
Free Methods to Recover Deleted Word Documents From USB Drive
There are multiple reasons using which you can recover deleted word documents from USB drive. Now, we will discuss them.
Search for the Word Backup Files to Recover Deleted Word Documents From Pen Drive
If you don’t find your word document in the recycle bin, then, try this method. If you have backups enabled on the word and know the destination of your word document, you may be able to recover your deleted word document from USB drive.
- Open the Microsoft Word.
- Go to the File tab in the left-hand corner of the screen. Hit on it and then select “Open”.
- Under the Word Options, choose “Save”.
- Now, under the option “AutoRecover” file location, choose to browse and select the destination your document was saved last time
- If you don’t remember the destination of the word document to recover deleted word documents from USB drive, search your entire system for Word backup files. You can do so by searching *.wbk files.
Search for the Temporary Files to Recover Deleted Word Documents From Pen Drive
Sometimes, we can find the word documents that we want to restore in temporary folders.
- Open My Computer, press the F10 button and be sure that you are capable to view hidden files and folders.
- Open the Windows Search and search for .tmp files.
- Go through the files until you find the word document that you are looking for.
Recover Deleted Word Documents From USB Drive by Using Trusted Software
If you cannot recover your word documents from USB drive by using the above methods then, you can try the professional third party software named SysTools USB Drive Recovery Tool. It is able to restore deleted, corrupted and formatted data from USB drive. This tool is capable to restore all types of data such as images, videos, audio’s, documents, etc. Users can restore data from desktop pc, computer, laptop, etc. Users can restore their data after formatting the USB drive from NTFS and FAT format. It permanently deleted data highlighted by red color. The software has the ability to recover even the permanently deleted data from USB drive.
Steps to Recover Deleted Word Documents From USB Drive
- Download and install USB Drive Data Recovery Software
- The tool provides two data recovery options like Scan and formatted scan
- Now you can preview your recovered data in software panel
- Now you can save your file at the desired location
One of the most concerning queries of the users is “how to recover deleted word documents from Pen drive”. Because of this, we have come up with this post where we have disclosed the best and trustworthy techniques to restore the important word data. Based on the requirement, users can avail of any of the methods i.e., the manual or automated solution as per their requirements.