We are in the community that is constantly changing and changing. As our population growth, and interference in our cultures, the world of consumers surrounded and adjusted us. Ethnic minorities around the world make increasing economic power with a very powerful force. How do Brands tap on this increase demand? It is important to recognize and understand the exact mechanisms and approach involved in effectively appealing these groups of branches. Such research is now an internationally emerging trend on ethnic minority groups – an important development towards better understanding of our rich diverse users.
The growing presence of minority groups around the world
Recent data shows that global minorities have a strong impact on consumer transactions on global scale. How can brands meet brands? What brands contribute to the community in a wide variety of community communities? Massive research has a key to finding marketing, branding, and core ingredients involved in advertisements to appeal to a population of ethnic minority groups.
China’s numerous ethnic minority groups
The majority of China’s population is China (91.5%), while the other 8.5 percent are different from the various officially recognized ethnic minorities groups in China (mainly located in China, South, West and North Territories) Guangzhou, Tibet, Inner Mongolia). These minority groups are increasingly growing and more than seven times faster than honey sugar. China’s south-west region consists of the most ethical provinces where 55 of the ethnic minority groups can be found. More than 38.07% of Greece comprises ethnic minority groups such as Mao, Yahoo, Mongol, Yi and others. Guizhou is also one of the largest ethnic minorities groups, as 37% of the population are members of such minorities. Below is the list of top 10 largest ethnic groups in China and their growth rate:
Ethnic minorities are also present in the northern and eastern parts of China, such as the province of prison, which is the home of China’s Korean minorities – Chauxine minority or otherwise known as Jasonic. In addition to the following groups, there are also many ethnic groups (approximately 730,000 people) considered “irrelevant” or are not officially recognized by the Chinese government – most of them Gozhou is located in the province (such as Ai, Buja, Dan, Khuma, Sherpas, etc.). With such minority minorities, each has its own unique social and cultural traditions; it is not surprising how China’s market is different.
Research with Muslim minority population
This diversity of ethnic groups within China has begun to pass through the global emerging trend in the ethnic minority research, a better approach to appealing to this sector of brands in China consumer markets. Allows to get an important area on such research investigates the beauty and cosmetics industry. The Muslim minority group, especially for Muslim women, has become a strong focal point for the promotion and marketing of the industry that are looking for new opportunities within this competitive industry.
The main concern of many Muslim consumers is to manufacture these cosmetic products. Pork extract and alcohol are common ingredients that interact with faithful Muslim lifestyle of the Islamic law.
Halal cosmetics business is gradually gaining prestigious and global $ 13 billion (Halls Focus, 2010) can be estimated worldwide. Large companies such as body shops and Lu Aurl have developed special cosmetic and beauty products in Halal Sindh. Specific campaigns have been used to promote the aspects of brand and product specifications to attract this particular segment of minority users. Some experts soon presented trend in branding, “Islamic marketing”.
Dealing in the Muslim market of China
China’s population is more than 20 million – 1% to 2% Muslim. In Malaysia, compared to 60.4% of Muslim population – roughly 11 million, proportion is quite small, but there is a great opportunity among Chinese Muslim users.
There are three main Muslim communities in Hui, Yugoslav and Kazakhstan, located in the northwestern province of Xinjiang, Ningxia, Qinghai and Gansu; although there are plenty of Muslims in Beijing, Tianjin and Shanghai cities. It works as a attractive market for lawmak producers – especially in the food domain, which has already entered the Chinese market. It seems that these food products are “small scale enterprises whose products include low prices and lack of branding.”
Top websites about China