The most common issue during Linksys Extender Setup is that a user cannot connect to their Linksys device properly. When a user tries to access extender.linksys.com an error screen popup often appears saying ‘you are not connected to the range extender’- yet we can help! If you are also facing the same issue, then we would say that you have jumped on the right place. In this post, we will walk you through to connect with the Linksys device without any issues and difficulty.
Why you Face Difficulty While Connecting to Linksys Range Extender
Now, let’s have a look onto some main reasons why you are completely helpless to connect to extender Linksys.
- Position of your Linksys WiFi Range Extender
The optimal position should be the best for your Linksys range extender. During the installation and configuration, you have to be sure to place your extender in a neat, clean, and dry area. Also, it should be placed nearby a wall socket that is problem free and closer to router and computer as well. This placement is only temporary. After the Linksys setup extender process is successfully done, you can move it anywhere to your desire location.
- What suppose to be interference-creating objects that cause errors while accessing the web-base setup page
Well, there are many objects in your office or home which create a load of interferences in the path of extender and the internet signals. Such obstructions are floors, walls, electronic appliances, baby monitors and toys, metal appliances and utensils, mirrors, cordless phones, microwave, Bluetooth devices, and then some. The main cause the create interference for extender signals are metal objects, public WiFi and concrete walls. So, it is better to keep your range extender away from such devices and obstructions.
- Slow and Sluggish Network Connections
Unplug your range extender and after two minutes plug it back again. Do you know the fact that this process is very well known as rebooting? Here, you have to wait for a couple of minutes and let your Linksys device to boot up properly. Another reason for discontinuous network connection would be that you may be or might be connected to someone else’s network that is totally mysterious to you. Moreover, look for linksys extender setup-xxx and tick the ‘connect’ button.
- Maybe your WiFi Coverage isn’t up to the mark
Your WiFi coverage is improper or not up to the mark would be another main reason why you cannot connect to your Linksys range extender and fail to access Linksys extender login page. If you actually want to fix this issue, consider changing the position of your Linksys device. Visit extender.linksys and get in touch with our expert and professional technicians.
Make a Solid Relationship between Your Computer and the Linksys Range Extender
Prior to access extender.linksys.com setup page, make sure that your device is physically and properly connected with the computer. Here, are some rose-petal steps to connect both the devices with each other.
- Turn on both the devices by plugging them into a power socket.
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect both of them (for wired connection).
- Go to the network icon on your desktop by selecting a wireless network. This process is helpful a lot in building a strong (wireless) connection between your computer and extender Linksys.
- Connect one part of the cable to the computer and another to the range extender.
- Don’t forget to disable the internet connectivity for your computer system.
- After that, open a web browser and type extender.linksys. Once done, hit enter and with the help of this page you can change the settings of an already configured range extender and set up a new range extender as well.
Click linksys.com and get instant technical assistance.