Every food business focuses on the food safety of its restaurant. Food is the main product of restaurants and needs to be kept safely in order to ensure their quality. If we say food gives you customer it won’t be wrong. Your customers always come by your food. Food has the ability to bring your restaurant on the top of the list. The top food brands always focus on their food quality and that’s the main reason behind their success.
The food quality depends on many things such as the material used by the chef, hygiene kitchen and taste of your food item. The freezers and storage temperature is the key point of food quality. The quality refrigerators keep your food safe from bacteria. If your food gets quickly spoil than you will never be able to run a successful food business. This blog will focus on food safety and sanitation.
Top Ways To Ensure Food Safety
Food safety is an essential element of a food business. It’s not only about preventing the upset stomach and stomach aches food safety and sanitation could give you more than this. By going with the following top procedures you will also be able to save time. Money, and offer a tasteful delicious food to your customers.
Common Commercial Kitchen
Clean and sanitized crockery plays an important role in your food business. Your crockery represents your clean kitchen. The customers often run from those restaurants that have improper crockery such as dishes, spoons and knives with the food items they give. The first impression after sitting down in your restaurant is the crockery of your kitchen. The top points you need to consider are
- Sanitation of crockery with the help of dishwasher and quality soap. You must thoroughly wash your hands before touching any crockery.
- Neat and clean clothes should be used in the kitchen.
- Standard sanitizers and cleaning stuff should be used to clean the kitchen properly before the opening of the restaurant.
Food needs to get stored at the right temperature before it gets used. Stainless steel commercial freezer is a good option to store your food at the right temperature. The larger capacity and best cooling are all you need for your food business. Remember the following points before storing food
- Refrigerators and freezers should be checked daily. You also need to service the freezer once in a month.
- Raw products should not be kept with the ready to cook products.
- Set the temperature according to the food products. The perishable items need low temperature while the dairy and other products need a normal temperature.
Overloading Your Freezers
As a food business owner, you need to spend more on your kitchen rather than anything else. One fridge and freezer may not be enough for you. Increase the number fridges as per your storage capacity. The overload fridges won’t work even if it is the best quality. Serving the foods that are stored in overloading freezers will be tasteless and sometimes get spoil. Manage your storage efficiently but don’t put an extra burden on your fridges.