In a few years, social networks have become a part of the lives of many users. Of course, it is convenient to communicate with friends, sit in a chair, and watch photos and videos. Social networks, however, are not ideal and will not be ideal. However, social networks often have important part in our lives. Discussion of a good or a bad topic can be a long one. Considering that earlier it was not so, today it is almost impossible to imagine a day without visiting your personal page on the Internet. There is an opinion about some dependence as well. And that’s bad. And what can be good, we must speculate.
Moreover, internet in the case of social networks are stealing our time. Many complain about their lack, sacrifice a fantasy or a leisure time that can consumed to family and friends. Then do not think how much time was spent during the day with clicks, friends, messages, publications, news, etc. To see imperative information, just send vital messages in half an hour. Everything else can be seen and done while you actually have free time. Although, people need valuations and prospects, social approval and interaction, which are immediately transferred to social networks. Comments and likes are just for the number of friends for only a sign of social status, even if it was invented by designers of the same sites. Perhaps first and foremost it is necessary to determine all its positive aspects in order to know why it is designed. Therefore, here below we will explicate few advantages and disadvantages of social networking in the society:
- Communication: This is one of the comfortable means to talk to all your friends and family in one day. It’s stress-free and economical, it does not take a lot of time and money, like calls (especially if relatives are living in abroad).
- New social relationships: to find new companions, a relative, friends, etc. Meet each other, allow you to meet someone without trouble. Simply write the person you are interested in. The truth is not that he will answer, but there is another possibility as well.
- Lack of limits: You can meet and communicate with people from different cities and even countries because there are no boundaries or barriers. The only thing that can be useful is the knowledge of the language. At least only acknowledgment of English, but preferably the native language of the talker. These unique possibilities can only be enjoyable. Many people want to go abroad. Social networks offer the opportunity to make international contacts, learn from local residents, what to do with them, what climate, where they go. Many have even made friends in other countries and have come home to rest. So you can have fun, get a free guide and save money at the hotel.
- Amusing pastime: Here you can relax after a hard day without spending anything. Funny games, interesting information, nice people, etc. Nothing else is needed to spend a good afternoon.
- Ingenuity: You can be anything, not just who you are in real life. Some people are confused about their appearance, others want to be superheroes, there are no people on the internet, and this allows you to quickly become someone you want. Of course, that’s not always good, but information, photography, and everything is never controlled by moderators and administrators. If you wish, you can therefore remain undercover.
- Benefit of self-education: In the modern stream, which is accessible in almost all social networks, you can get the latest news in numerous domains of interest, as well as acquire something new. Useful tips, recipes and interesting information are often offered. Viewed from the outside, it is considered as the centre of collecting the most interesting information on the Internet, and that’s why it’s ultimately.
- The source of innovation: New ideas are also presented in different groups and on the part of interesting people. You will find useful information about repairs, cooking, cleaning and raising children, about relationships and much more.
- Possibilities of Opportunities: Today, it is no longer the violence of making money on social networks. If you are famous, your site is in high demand, so you can make a lot of money with it. Furthermore, there is the opportunity to meet well-known and powerful people in many fields, such as photographers, scientists, models and fashion designers, musicians, producers and so on. In other words, you can relax if you have certain abilities and objectives.
- Risk of deception: Each created image can only be a fiction. There is no guarantee that the person you love, is the real one, that his profile is not fictitious and that it is not processed beyond recognition. Therefore, on the day of date, this may not be the person with whom the social relationship was began.
- Fraud and criminals: Through social networks you can meet many people. The problem is that there is no guarantee that a person is as real as a scammer or a criminal or a normal person. But the most terrible thing is that these abuses are not only executed by adults, but also by children too.
- Tolerability: Here you can add and delete friends using simple keys, you can start and stop any conversation easily, avoiding unnecessary appointments, ignore those you do not like. Everything in life is more complicated. You cannot always express your opinion directly, sometimes you have to stop, take a boring party and so on. Thanks to the liberty of the Internet is difficult to adapt to reality that is difficult to communicate with children, adolescents and adults.
- Ability to develop phobias: Children who in social networks since birth do not learn to communicate in the real world. Therefore, it can lead to the development of phobias, because they are afraid of making true love, but they may also be afraid to look in the eyes of the other peoples, as it is a barbarity to them. These people are hard to find the other half because they need to enter the real world to meet, even if in a virtual world, they can be good partners in conversation.
- Loss of precious time: The stream of time behind the computer slows down optically. The time of hours can appear in five minutes. Often, the negative effects in real life and human activity is the lack of a healthy lifestyle, the reduction of the classrooms, the problem with their friends and family.
- Decline in self-esteem: When colleagues on social networks have 2,000 friends, some also want to be so popular. But the efforts that are not always engaged to this side are acceptable. Many people cannot even choose 1000 friends. These children and teenagers are largely under their online status, they want to become famous, popular, but not always possible, leading to the growth of complexes.
- The threats of virus: There are many websites those are literally full of viruses and malicious files, links. This can not only damage, but also destroy your computer.
There are three foremost kinds of perception the positive, negative and mild, in other words, indifference. However, everything is clear with positive, the joy, good humor, kindness, easy feelings in the soul, in response to actions and happenings. Like jokes and fun in a good mood, motivational videos, reasonable contributions are the leaders of comments, opinions and sympathies. But negative even, it is also the emotion, the contradictory of envy, anger, disgust, frustration and incomprehension. Thus, our attitude, our understanding and our insight are also shown. And it’s good when everyone thinks that the fact that someone really has the opportunity to speak is not wrong.
In addition, if we leave anonymously, even internally or legally only on the Internet, but it is real, not concealed. The silence and move on from past are easier, but then you can hate your whole life and smile at the person on their face. Even if this is not always possible, it is still possible for external opinion to inspire a person to ponder or modification for the better. The fact is that this is really bad, it is an absence of mild interest and indifference to what is occurring. Here is another confirmation that the Internet does not modify our attributes or behavior in life. Although, it simply gets worse, or vice versa, obscures certain qualities and abilities of this internal character.
If a person cannot create a personal judgement or want to express themselves in life, afraid of misunderstandings or external reactions, it is often quiet on the Internet. However, it is not necessary that every nonsense be worthy for responsiveness. It is really very wrong to be nobody. This is not enough to use, enough background uproar in life. The individual appearance would be a unique characteristic is that it is attractive, because it pleases him. Everyone wants to feel its significance, to show themselves because every effort is superior to nothing.
Ellie Singh is the eminent social media specialist and a great blogger as well. Moreover, she offers educational support and UK Dissertation Writing Services to pupils across the world for their academic assistance and consultancy.